What does it mean to lose someone?
When i think of loosing i just think of my Grandparents because they are no longer with us because we lost them due to their deaths. Personally i am not a big fan of the word lost, because its negative in every way its used. Lose someone can be best defined as just someone who was there who was very significant to you and is not there anymore for example deaths, relationships.
Good work, Aman. If I'm reading your interpretation correctly, you are defining loss as an absence, and you're right: it generally has negative connotations. We might want to "lose a few pounds," but we never want to "lose a loved one."
ReplyDeletethanks, yea you can the word lose positively for loosing weight.
ReplyDeleteYes Aman I think the same wayas you about loosing someone because I lost my father so I am also not big fan of word lost............not loosing someone even not lost...........do not want to loose anything even not someone...not any thing
ReplyDelete