Assugnment # 12
- What tone will you take with
your essay? I will use an entertaining tone for this essay.
- What
narrative perspective
will you use? First-person?
Second-person? Third-person? Will you switch between
perspectives? Why or why not? I plan on using first persona and go in detail with my feelings.keep it straight forward
- What point-of-view will you
use in your essay?Point of view of the main character
- How
much psychic distance
will you create between you and your subject?The subject and I are very closely linked because its like a narration
- How
will you weave story and
idea? In other words, how will you
shift between summary and dramatic narrative?First i will summarize and eventually catch the reader attention by providing examples and shifting it to dramatic narrative
- How
will you begin your
essay? I will begin my essay with a opening statement that can be related to anyone in general which catches the readers attention right from the beginning
- How
will you structure your
essay's middle? The middle will consist of different struggles and goes in visual details of the problem
- How will you end your essay?The solution and explains how the character overcomes the problem throughout the essay.
Aman,
ReplyDeleteThis sounds like a plan!
Plan? Is that good or bad lol?
ReplyDeleteGood.Looks like plan for nice essay
ReplyDelete